Monday, February 20, 2012

Easy Peasy


Dress: TJMaxx. Tights, boots: Target. Sunglasses: H&M.

Today was the kind of day that begged for a quick and easy outfit, so I opted for my go-to, a comfy floral dress, black tights (a definite wardrobe staple for me), and boots.  This combo is always no fail when I'm running a little late and need to throw something on but still want to look put together. 

The weather has been pretty crazy the past couple days.  Yesterday, we got our first look at snow for the entire winter in the form of a wintery mix, which was, unfortunately, fleeting.  Today, standing in sun, I was comfortable without a coat.  (Though just in case my mother worries, I did indeed wear one out today, it just didn't get photographed.)

1 comment:

  1. beautiful floral pattern!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete