Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sketchy Floral





Blazer, belt, dress: thrifted. Shoes: Payless.

A few days ago, it snowed.  Today, the high is 73.  This bipolar weather is getting insane.  

If you aren't familiar with blogger, it's got this cool feature where it displays the search queries that people are using to find your blog.  I got a good chuckle the other day when I saw that someone had ended up here by searching "ugly terrible prom dresses."  No doubt they ended up at this post.  I still wish I had gotten that dress...

I did manage to snag the dress I'm wearing today at the thrift store, though.  If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say its from sometime in the early to mid 90's.  It's really comfortable and I think the cut is super flattering.  I love the sketchy little floral print it's got going on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment