Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Goodbye to Summer





 Shirt: Old Navy via thrift. Shorts: American Eagle via thrift. Necklace, Sunglasses: thrifted. Shoes, watch: Target.

I've been hoarding these pictures from the end of September and now, looking back, I think it's safe to say that this outfit was my last hurrah of summer.  Honestly, I can't say that I'm disappointed.  I'm really not great at getting dressed in the summer.  I'm all about sweaters and blazers and layers and boots, which would all be absolute torture during even the mildest of the southern summer.  But now, I'm packing away my trusty denim shorts for cozy tights and long pants.

I came across this amazing location while on a field trip with my architecture studio class.  I thought the bright graffiti was a fun background for my already bright outfit.  Over the top? Yes, but I love it.  It's definitely just a one time location, though; wouldn't want to cause my readers any headaches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment