Friday, October 5, 2012

Midterms Are Awful



Top: thrifted. Jeans: Old Navy. Watch, shoes: Target. Necklace: street vender in Krakow, Poland. Sunglass: vender in Chinatown.

I'm going to start this post by apologizing in advanced if I make any errors or nothing I'm writing makes sense at all.  I'm going on my 34th straight hour of waking, and my brain is about ready to shut down. 

I'm writing this post despite my sleep deprived delirium because I feel bad that on Monday, I was all like "hey, I'm back, did ya miss me?" and then I disappeared again.  This week was midterm week, or as it's known more affectionally, hell week.  It's the second hardest week of the semester, right behind finals week, of course. It's been an especially rough week for me as far as my architecture work goes, hence the lack of posts.  The good news is that this weekend is fall break (4 day weekend!!!), and after break, things will calm down a bit, so I should be back to posting fairly regularly again.  Yay!  Also, I'll be adding new merchandise to my store on Monday, so be on the lookout! 

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to sleep for the next one million hours.  I'm pooped.

No comments:

Post a Comment