Monday, January 9, 2012

First Day Back and New 'Do



Dress: Belk. Blazer: thrifted. Tights, boots: Target.

Today was my first day of class of the spring semester, and I must admit that, while I didn't particularly want to go back to class quite yet, it was nice to have a reason to actually get dressed this morning.  Working and sitting around sick over break really did have me missing actual clothing. 

So this is my new haircut.  I straightened it this morning, but of course, it rained, and it poofed up a little. I am really excited to start playing with different ways to curl it.  My hairdresser curled it when she was done cutting it and it was absolutely amazing.  I know I won't be able to do it as well as her, but I think I'll be able to work something out.  

I'm really happy with it.  I've been growing my hair out for 3 and a half years, and it just wasn't healthy anymore.  I was definitely ready for a chance, and I love it.

Happy Monday! I hope everyone's had a good start to the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment