Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Oversized






Sweater, boots: vintage via my mom. Necklace, purse: thrifted. Tights: Kmart. Watch: grandpa's.

I got some interesting comments from my peers regarding this outfit today.  For example: "You look like you jumped out of the 80's" and "Where are your pants?"  However, considering the sweater, boots, necklace, and possibly the purse are all from the 80's, and that I was indeed not wearing pants, I suppose those were valid comments.  However, I find wearing a hugely oversized sweater as a dress a perfectly good reason to forgo pants.

Also, I curled my hair this morning.  Not that you can tell, considering it is pretty much straight in these pictures.  I suppose the humidity was just too high from the rain yesterday to allow my curls to hold.  Tomorrow, it's supposed to rain all day, so I will test the new hair's ability to be styled up.  Not really sure what to do with it now that it's not long enough for a sock bun.  I love the new 'do, but I sure am going to miss the ease of wearing a sock on top of my head.

1 comment:

  1. This jumper/sweater looks so comfy and gorgeous too! Vintage via mums is always the best kind :)

    ReplyDelete