Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year, New Facebook Page!

Big, exciting news here!! (At least it's big, exciting news for me.)  I've created a Fashion for Sanity Facebook page!  If you are anything like me (i.e. addicted to Facebook), then hopefully you will find this news exciting.  If you aren't big on following via Bloglovin' or Google Friend Connect, then this is for you.  But also, it's for everyone else, too, because in addition to posting links to my regular posts, I'll also be posting some exclusive (sounds fancy, huh) Facebook only content to my page.


Look, it actually exists!

You can find the page by clicking here or you can like it without leaving the blog by clicking "Like" over in the sidebar.  The first person to like the new page gets a prize my undying love and eternal gratitude.

Also, I must apologize for the lack of posts this week.  I came down with some kind of cold and have been sitting around in my pajamas for the past few days.  One of these days, I'll put on clothes.  Also, New Years Eve pics are coming soon!  I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment