Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Blue on Blue




Dress: H&M. Top: Old Navy via Plato's Closet. Shoes, watch: Target (here and here). Sunglasses: Old Navy. Necklace: Forever 21.

It's Everybody, Everywear time again, and this months theme is monochromatic.  I've gotta admit it's currently 3pm and I'm still in my pajamas (don't judge me!), so luckily, I had this outfit saved in my backlog.  

I wore this back in May, right around the time when the weather was being bipolar.  I originally planned to wear a denim jacket with the dress, but lo and behold, it was blazing hot that day.  The dress is sleeveless and I'm not a huge fan of showing my arms (gotta get on those push ups!), so I decided to throw on this oxford in place of the jacket.  Unfortunately, it was still way too insanely hot.  I'm pretty sure right after the pictures were taken, I gave in and took off the shirt.  But only for a few minutes.

I am so ready for fall.

Monochromatic

4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! The way you tied your top a little higher is really cute. I always want to tie my shirt lower, but I think i would like to try this too :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are certaintly babe'n in blue! I love, love, love your chambray top. I wanted the same one at Old Navy but hey didn't have my size :( Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be!

    P.S. Thank you for the incredibly kind comment on my blog. It was too sweet! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue looks beautiful on you. I love the paisley print! :)

    -Mary @ stylethatmoves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous in blue and I love how you incorporated a blue on blue print into your blue on blue outfit. Great look!

    ReplyDelete