Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First Day




Dress, belt, purse: vintage. Shoes: Target (here). Rings: H&M.

So the first week of school just flew by in a whirlwind of stress and chaos.  I can't believe I'm just now getting time to post what I wore on the first day.  

This awesome vintage dress is new (to me), and I couldn't wait to wear it, so what better time then on the first day of classes?  I especially had to get at least one good wear out of it before it gets too much into fall to wear seersucker.  My favorite part of the dress is the tiny anchor embroidered on the pocket; I'm a sucker for those special little details.

Oh, also, I don't know if anyone noticed, but I got my hair cut.  It's been over 2 weeks, and I'm still not really used to it or 100% sure that I like it, but I am starting to work out some different ways to style it that I like.  Hopefully it will grow on me some more.

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I love your classic sense of style. And this dress is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new haircut, and the dress is lovely. It reminds me of an old-school candy-striper at a hospital...in a good way of course!

    ReplyDelete