Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Central Europe Trip Recap

Ok, so maybe the title is a little misleading because I'm not actually going to recap my entire 6 week trip because that would be impossible for me to write and impossible for you to read.  So I'm going to summarize by saying that my trip was absolutely amazing.  I got to live in 6 big cities in 5 beautiful, culturally rich countries.  I learned so much about the history and culture of the countries.  I got to meet new people and grow closer to friends I already knew.  I got to eat some absolutely delicious food and see some stunning scenery. The whole trip was just pretty much unbelievable.  

Here are just a few choice pictures from my trip:

In a dress from TJMaxx and Target sandals before a night out in Vienna.

In a Target tee and Charlotte Russe necklace overlooking Prague (my favorite of the cities we visited!) from the Petřín Lookout Tower. 

A life-size Lego giraffe in Berlin.

Feeding geese in Munich's Olympiapark in a thrifted shirt and upcycled skirt.

 Overlooking the Neuschwanstein Castle in southern Germany in a Target tee and a Chinatown scarf.

One of my favorite meals of the trip: cheesy spaetzle.  

For now, that's all the trip photos I'm going to share here.  If you would like to look at more of the photos that I took while abroad, you can visit my flickr page here.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. That looks delicious. And I love the statement necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh, if i had travel fever before, i have it REALLY bad now. these pictures are all so beautiful, and that food looks incredible!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete