Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pretend Instagram

So this isn't an outfit post.  This would be the kind of thing I would share on Instagram if I had iPhone in order to have an Instagram.  But alas, I am sans smartphone, but I still love these pictures.  So pretend this is Instagram, minus all the filters.  

My cat Moxie loves shoes just about as much as I do, but we love them in different ways.  I love to buy and wear them; she loves to lay next to them and rub her face all over them.




I'm in the middle of packing to head back to school this Saturday, so things are a bit scattered all over the place.  Today, I happened to catch Moxie enjoying some shoes I'd left out.  These are my favorite thrifted loafers, last seen here and in one of my favorite looks here.

Now, don't worry, I'm not going to go all crazy cat lady and start posting cat pictures every day.  Regular outfit posts are scheduled to start next week with the beginning of the new school year.  School: boo.  Getting dressed: yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment