Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Back for a Day


Dress, shoes: Target. Necklace: vintage. Watch: thrifted. Glasses: Calvin Klein. 


I hate to be a tease, but I'm back from my brief Spring break sabbatical for a day, only to be disappearing from the blogosphere once again.  Tomorrow, I'll be hopping on a plane and jetting off to the Big Apple!  I'll be spending five days in New York City on a field trip with my architecture studio and I'm super excited.  I've been to the city a number of times to visit my older sister who lives there, but this time I'm going to have more of a focus on the architecture and the street style.  I'm sure I'm going to come back inspired! 

I'm excited to be heading to a major fashion capitol, but we are going to be walking all day, so I currently puzzling over how I can make tennis shoes look fashionable.  As much as I'd love to bring along all of my most fabulous heels, a girl's got to be practical, right?  Sigh.  Maybe I'll still pack one pair...

I'll be back next Monday, hopefully with some good photos to share!

1 comment: