Tuesday, March 20, 2012

NYC Recap

I'm back from an amazing trip from New York City, and just thought I'd share a few photos!

Ice skating in Rockefeller Center.



The hostel we stayed in; it was way nicer than I expected!

Trees wrapped in lights in Rockefeller Center
Urban artwork

Funny advertisement
I definitely did see a lot of wonderfully dressed New Yorkers.

The Brooklyn Bridge

View from Battery Park at sunset

A building lit up at night.

The amazing view from the Top of the Rock Observation Deck.
(Pictures of me taken by Amber; all others by me)

This trip was a whirlwind of early mornings, late nights, and hours and hours of walking; my feet still haven't recovered.  It was well worth it, though, because I had the chance to see some amazing architecture, drool over New York street style, eat some awesome food, catch a Broadway show, and visit with my big sis.  Now I feel like I need a relaxing vacation.  You wore me out, New York, but that's ok.  I love you anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment