Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Minor Differences



Shirt: TJMaxx. Jeans: Old Navy, skinnied. Belt, shoes: Target.

On the day I wore this outfit, my loyal photographer Amber, who happens to have a crazy impeccable memory of my outfits and wardrobe, informed me that I've worn this outfit before.  I argued, however, that a change from skinnies to boyfriend jeans, loafers to sandals, and a different tucking/belting strategy made this a new outfit.  It's all about minor differences, right?  Right.  

I will admit that the combo of this top and jeans is one of my go-to quick outfits for days when I'm running late in the mornings.  My next challenge for myself is to style this top with something other than blue jeans; I'm thinking that the colors in the floral pattern will pair nicely with some of spring's trendy pastels.

No comments:

Post a Comment