Friday, March 2, 2012

Hello, Spring (Break)!





Shirt: Kohl's. Skirt, vest: thrifted. Shoes: Target.

Spring has sprung!!  Well, kind of.  I wore this outfit yesterday, when the temperature was in the mid 70's and there wasn't a cloud in the sky.  Today was overcast and dreary and in the 50's.  How about we pretend that today didn't happen, because yesterday was perfection.

On second thought, let's definitely acknowledge today because today was my last day of class before SPRING BREAK.  Yes, I am now officially on spring break and freedom is the best feeling in the world.  My spring break of amazingness consists of going home and hanging out with my parents and cats and doing a lot of the most glorious activity known to man: sleeping.

I'm also going to have access to a sewing machine, a Pinterest board of project ideas, and a large amount of free time.  Let's just say that I'm about to get my DIY on hardcore.  I'm also probably not going to be doing a lot of getting dressed (pj party, all day, everyday!), so this next week will be a bit of a hiatus, but not to worry, I'll be back, and with lots of new projects to share.  (I might post some sneak peeks on my Facebook page, so if you haven't clicked 'like' yet, you're gonna miss out!)

Happy Spring (Break)!

1 comment:

  1. Nice denim vest!!! Come see my blog :)

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    xo Emma

    ReplyDelete