Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Next Best Thing



Sweater: vintage via my mom. Dress (worn as a skirt): TJMaxx. Tights: Kmart. Shoes: Target. Sunglasses: H&M.

I wore this the other week when we were having a little bit of a cooler spell, but it feels weird now to be posting pictures of me in a sweater when we're looking at weather in the high 80's this week.  The thought of wearing this right now is making me sweat. 

I don't know specifically why, but for some reason, I really wanted to be cozy that day.  It was one of those times that I was wishing it was socially acceptable to walk around swaddled in a blanket all day.  I figured that my super oversized sweater was the next best option, and slightly more presentable than wearing bedding.  Shapeless?  Yes.  Exceptionally comfy?  You bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment