Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Comfy Day, a.k.a. Not Planning Ahead

My friend was telling funny stories while she took my pictures today, so pardon the giggles.




Long-sleeved tee, jeans: Old Navy. Scarf: Walmart. Boots: Target. Sunglasses: Old Navy via Goodwill.

My "getting ready for bed" ritual always ends with picking out my outfit for the next day; I hate rushing around in the morning trying to figure out what to wear, and I always look more polished when I plan the night before.  So last night, I checked the weather and went to work planning my outfit. 

Nothing.

I stood in front of my closet, doors flung wide, for what seemed like hours, and had no ideas.  So I checked Lookbook and some of my favorite blogs for inspiration.  Still nothing.  Finally, I gave up and went to bed, planning to get up a little earlier this morning and throw together a perfectly chic outfit.  However, not only did an amazing outfit not come to me in a dream last night, but I also hit snooze a few too many times and had no extra time to get dressed.  So this is the outfit I threw together in about 2 minutes this morning.  Not one of my best, I know, but it is super comfy.  Plus side?  I think yes.

Also, I now have a bloglovin', so if you have one too and are interested in following me, please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment